Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by Ilchymis on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Name: Ilchymis
MSN: I don't use MSN
Email: Wowithamis @yahoo.com
Project: Hanaukyo Maid Tai preferably but in truth, I will work on anything save boys love or H.
Reason: I rather clean then study.
Experience: A few chapters of Gekka Bijin and years in photoshop so I'm a little bit savvy.
Native english speaker.
If I am welcomed abord, try if you can to call on me as a reserve for I wish to be a fill in for anybody should a chapter of anything be held up by one person who is having difficulties with their assignment at that particular time.
With a 96% in advanced english, I could fill in as a proofreader as well.
Before getting a post, I would like to know how your group transfers image files. For example, the raws are given over to the cleaner. What site is used?

Last edited by Ilchymis on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A misspelling.)

Sir, I refuse to fall into your adroit trap! I simply say -- with a delicate wave of a perfectly manicured and correctly gloved hand -- that you are wrong and I am right. Why? Because I say so! And that is all a gentleman can add to the matter!
--Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Ilchymis
Baby fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by B-Werx on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Ooo! Cool, you're in!

B-Werx
Editor

View user profile http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by Caboov on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Sweet! Hi there! clap

Caboov
Quality checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilchymis on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:26 am

I feel almost funny asking this but I'm sending a plea for some work. I'm bored and while I'm getting my xbox back tomorrow, I would ask for a project and a deadline.

Sir, I refuse to fall into your adroit trap! I simply say -- with a delicate wave of a perfectly manicured and correctly gloved hand -- that you are wrong and I am right. Why? Because I say so! And that is all a gentleman can add to the matter!
--Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Ilchymis
Baby fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 am

Thank goodness! We actually are in a bit f a pinch. Our other cleaner suddenly had problems on his equipment and will not be able to do some stuff. I'll send you a PM with the links to the raws for cleaning, there is no deadline, but if you can finish it in just a few days that would be great.

B-Werx
Editor

View user profile http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top