The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.?

3 posters

Go down

seifuku - Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.? Empty Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.?

Post by Santos Alex Tue May 21, 2013 8:56 am

Hey guys, can I have your permission to translate manga Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa  & Imouto.

Name of Group: Santos Fansub
Series we wish to translate: Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Imouto LoveRu
Amount of chapters wanted: all
Language you wish to translate to: Spanish
Email address: santosfansub@hotmail.es
Website (if applicable): http://santosfansub.blogspot.com/

I would add that before send some messages to deliver these projects Batoto clear, and I said yes, but also to leave a message here.

Well, I leave my post because I care about a lot of these worthwhile projects and I hope your message ..

Thank you!

Last edited by Santos Alex on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Santos Alex
Santos Alex
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

seifuku - Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.? Empty Re: Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.?

Post by woahevil1 Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Yep, B-kun told me about your message on batoto, so it will be fine for you to translate this as long as you keep the credits as well as keep us up to date on whats happening. If you want the PSD files feel free to message me or go onto our IRC to discuss things further!
woahevil1
woahevil1
Editor

http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=angryfox

Back to top Go down

seifuku - Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.? Empty Re: Permission for Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa & Inmouto & Seifuku & Urasai.?

Post by Santos Alex Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Thank you very much, of course the psd would be very good, and of course I will keep you up to date every time you publish a new information about the series, do not worry about the credits, are clearly important in each publication will be made .. .

Thank you!
Santos Alex
Santos Alex
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Santos Alex Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello friends, I also wish to translate into Spanish the manga "Seikufu".

Name of Group: Santos Fansub
Series we wish to translate: Seikufu
Amount of chapters wanted: all
Language you wish to translate to: Spanish
Email address: santosfansub@hotmail.es
Website (if applicable): http://santosfansub.blogspot.com/

Thanks for bringing this project, and I hope your confirmation!
Santos Alex
Santos Alex
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 am

Sorry, I wasn't able to reply to your message on Batoto sooner, but sure!
We can send you the materials as we work on them so that you can release it much faster and get to monopolize the project than other groups. We'll keep in touch.
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Santos Alex Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 am

Thanks, I hope your message for the series, and of course the exclusive license to publish "Seifuku", thank you!!
Santos Alex
Santos Alex
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Sure, I allow it!
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Santos Alex Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:30 am

Hello friends, I also wish to translate into Spanish the manga "Urasai".
Santos Alex
Santos Alex
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down