New member need to talk to someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New member need to talk to someone

Post by Tokibuns on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm not sure that I'm doing this right, I'm horrible with finding my way through forums, so I apologize. But I would like to talk to a staff member about a manga that Angry Fox Scans once did, it's called " Your & My Secret" I'm not here to ask as to what happened to the last chapters but rather, I have the last chapters and would like to know if there is any chance on me giving them to Angry Fox Scans and being uploaded on the web. So please respond. Thank you - Tokibuns

Tokibuns
Baby fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New member need to talk to someone

Post by B-Werx on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Sure! Your help would be greatly appreciated. As I believe MBG only has 5 more chapters left. We'd love to finish the whole project, our only problem are the raws, if you can provide them that would be a huge help. You can upload the raws to a file server and send us the link, you can send a PM to Me or to Savirleo.

B-Werx
Editor

View user profile http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokibuns on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 am

Well my problem is that I bought it online, that's how I was able to obtain the last chapters. I was thinking of giving you guys the chapters, the chapters are already in English , even though there are only a few minor spelling errors. I will try my best! I have no idea what a file server is, also. Is there specifics as to how big or how the pages should look like?

Tokibuns
Baby fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 am

You got the English release version? Wow, but I kinda find it hard to believe they have errors in it (no wonder it's a dying business).

Anyway, as for the file size, we normally use

29" x 42" x 100 pixels/inch, or

3000 pixels x 4300 pixels x 600 pixels/inch,

or just scan it in grey scale with 600% magnification, so that it can be workable.

Most raw providers unbinds all the pages to get a really neat scan.

As for the file server, ever heard of mega upload? MegaUpload is an example of a file server (unfortunately, the Feds closed it). But there are lots of them out there to choose from one of the popular ones are MediaFire, 4Shared & RapidShare. You can also Google it. We use these services if we are sinding some huge files bigger than 5 MB which is what a normal free email account allows for an attachment.

Hope that helps.

B-Werx
Editor

View user profile http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tokibuns on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Haha yeah, no wonder. Thanks a lot! That does help. I'll get right on it ^_^

Tokibuns
Baby fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down