The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hecrapan Quality check/Translator QC:Eroges TR:None

3 posters

Go down

Hecrapan Quality check/Translator  QC:Eroges TR:None Empty Hecrapan Quality check/Translator QC:Eroges TR:None

Post by hecrapan Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:13 am

Hi! I was reading Sora no otoshimono pico and saw your add so here i am. Ill try to keep this as close to the sticky thread as i can while giving you a basic of my motives to apply.

Name : Hecrapan
Position You Desire : Quality check/Translator
Project(s) that you want to work on : Any
Previous Experience:
QC about 5,000-7,000 lines from diferent visual novels
Translating: None (I dont know japanese however i saw in a post that some raws might arrive in spanish.)
Reason :Im currently working in a VN however the translation is going rather slow so i have a lot of free time, besides I enjoy being able to help the manga comunity.

Last edited by hecrapan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

hecrapan
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Hecrapan Quality check/Translator  QC:Eroges TR:None Empty Re: Hecrapan Quality check/Translator QC:Eroges TR:None

Post by Caboov Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 am

Ooh, Spanish translator. flower
and QC~~
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Hecrapan Quality check/Translator  QC:Eroges TR:None Empty Re: Hecrapan Quality check/Translator QC:Eroges TR:None

Post by hecrapan Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Caboov wrote:Ooh, Spanish translator. flower
and QC~~

So?, that's a yes, no, don't call us we'll call you? question

hecrapan
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboov Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am

hecrapan wrote:don't call us we'll call you? question

Umm, that, I have no holding on tests, the main men B-werx and Unknownz77 have them. If you want to get favor points with me though, you could repost your first post and clean it up. silent
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by hecrapan Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 am

Hi! I was reading Sora no otoshimono pico and saw your ad so here I am. I'll try to keep this as close to the sticky thread as I can while giving you a basic of my motives to apply.

Name: Hecrapan
Position You Desire: Quality check/Translator
E-Mail: h‌e‌c‌r‌a‌p‌a‌n‌@‌h‌o‌t‌m‌a‌i‌l‌.‌c‌o‌m‌
Project(s) that you want to work on: Any
Previous Experience:
QC about 5,000-7,000 lines from different visual novels
Translating: None (I don't know japanese. However, I saw in a post that some raws might arrive in spanish.)
Reason :I'm currently working in a VN. However, the translation is going rather slow, so I have a lot of free time, besides, I enjoy being able to help the manga community.

hecrapan
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Hecrapan Quality check/Translator  QC:Eroges TR:None Empty a little more

Post by Caboov Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 am

I could improve it a little bit more.
hecrapan/Caboov wrote:Hi! I was reading Sora no Otoshimono Pico and saw your ad, so here I am. I'll try to keep this as close to the sticky thread as I can while giving you a basis of my motives to apply.

Previous Experience:
I've QCed about 5,000-7,000 lines from different visual novels
Translating: None (I don't know Japanese. However, I saw in a post that some raws might arrive in Spanish.)
Reason: I'm currently working on a visual novel. However, the translation is going rather slowly, so I have a lot of free time. Anyway, I enjoy being able to help the manga community.
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by hecrapan Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 am

Caboov wrote:I could improve it a little bit more.
hecrapan/Caboov wrote:Hi! I was reading Sora no Otoshimono Pico and saw your ad, so here I am. I'll try to keep this as close to the sticky thread as I can while giving you a basis of my motives to apply.

Previous Experience:
Translating: None (I don't know Japanese. However, I saw in a post that some raws might arrive in Spanish.)
Reason: I'm currently working on a visual novel. However, the translation is going rather slowly, so I have a lot of free time. Anyway, I enjoy being able to help the manga community.

Please tell me how. I'm fairly new to this (I started about two months ago) so any tips would be appreciated!!! dreamy

hecrapan
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboov Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Ok look at what I wrote here.
"Hi! I was reading Sora no
Otoshimono Pico [Capitalize these as they are part of the name.]
and saw your
ad, so [Put a comma before "so" because it's a F.A.N.B.O.Y.S. word.]
here I am. I'll try to keep this as close to the sticky thread as I can while giving you a
basis [This is what you're looking for, "basic" is an adjective.]
of my motives to apply.

Position You Desire:
Quality checker [Add "-er" here because it's a title not a noun.]
/Translator
Previous Experience:
Translating: None (I don't know
Japanese. [Capitalize this, it's the name of a language.]
However, I saw in a post that some raws might arrive in
Spanish.) [This as well.]
Reason: I'm currently working
on [Use "in" only if you're a character of the novel.]
a
visual novel. [Spelling it out instead of abbreviating it would be better because not everybody knows what v.n. stands for. I'm assuming you mean "visual novel".]
However, the translation is going rather
slowly, [This should be an adverb not an adjective because it's describing the verb not a noun.]
so I have a lot of free
time. Anyway, [Use a period there not a comma. Change "besides" to "anyway" since it is no longer a run-on sentence.]
I enjoy being able to help the manga community."
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by hecrapan Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks much appreciated! dreamy

hecrapan
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:58 am

Okay, when can we start sending stuff your way? We got 2 chapter of SnO PICO on hold and currently unfinished translation. Parts were already filled in by one of our beginner translators, so it would be easier to fill in the missing parts (I think)...
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down