The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator

3 posters

Go down

Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator Empty Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator

Post by Rave Jai Ho Sat May 26, 2012 11:29 am

Hello, this is Rave Jai Ho. I would like to apply for a translator position.

Experience:
I was raised in Japan since I was little, so my first language is [was] Japanese. It has been a long time since I left Japan, so my Japanese might be rusty, but I would like to contribute as much as I can.

I do not have experience in translating Manga, but I do have a little experience in translating Anime and computer software.

Interest/Project: I am currently interested in translating Magikano.

I talked with B-Werx (hi B-Werx) by e-mail, and (s)he told be that (s)he would like me to translate "Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne" (Uff! What a long tittle! scratch )

I have finished translating the 1st chapter of "Oniichan...Ai"

Now team, let's get to work! ^_^

Oh, yes "Yoroshiku" clap (I hope no one bites me albino )

Here is the download link:

EDIT: Deleted the download link. Instead I e-mailed the file to B-Werx
Rave Jai Ho
Rave Jai Ho
Retired

http://ur1.ca/9fr69

Back to top Go down

Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator Empty Re: Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator

Post by Caboov Sat May 26, 2012 11:54 pm

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dreamy dreamy dreamy
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator Empty Re: Rave Jai Ho-- Applying for Translator

Post by Rave Jai Ho Sun May 27, 2012 2:51 am

Hi Caboov. Nice to meet you.

Do I hear a HALLELUJAH?
I am excited to work with you guys too!

Let us all celebrate with the DANCE OF JOY!!

Youtube: watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8

I am so extremely excited for my first work that I wish I could see how it is being worked on in real time. Hehehehe.

Any backstage tour? sneaky

By the way is B-Werx male or female? it is awkward to type "(s)he", and I don't like political correctness. Hehe ><:
Rave Jai Ho
Rave Jai Ho
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboov Mon May 28, 2012 2:56 am

Rave Jai Ho wrote:
By the way is B-Werx male or female? it is awkward to type "(s)he", and I don't like political correctness. Hehe ><:
As I know it, B-Werx is male. He also has special relations with missing translator Ren-chan.

Now, I don't like to be too presumptuous but are you a raver?
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Mon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Yay! We got a new translator!!
Welcome to the team!!
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rave Jai Ho Mon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Caboov wrote:
Now, I don't like to be too presumptuous but are you a raver?

Hahahaha! I am asked the same question wherever I go ><: clap

No, I am not a "raver". Some time ago, I chose to use this username since I loved a manga series called "Rave" (better known as "Rave Master" in the western world).
I did not know the meaning of rave at that time until someone asked me the same question.

By the way, if you haven't read Rave yet, you are missing a master peace.
I was so touched by the story that I almost cried in the end. :>~<: I highly recommend it.

The "Jai Ho" means "Be victorious" and it comes from an Hindi song by A. R. Rahman. You probably know the English counterpart by Pussycat Dolls. I like both the original and the English version.
Rave Jai Ho
Rave Jai Ho
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Caboov Tue May 29, 2012 6:08 am

Cool~~! XD
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down